Establish a simple framework that streamlines and optimises collaborative approaches to initiative development within the ITSSA group.
Welcome to ITSSA
The Information Technology Systems and Services Association (ITSSA) is a group of Information Technology professionals from TAFEs and institutions from across Victoria that meet throughout the year to discuss and explore technology and the provision of services to staff and students.
ITSSA was established in 1990 and has been a central resource to members in supporting them through the increasingly changing environment of the educational sector.
ITSAA provides opportunities for Its members to participate in:
- Collective negotiations in procurement agreements
- Foster collaboration and networking between institutions
- Collectively meet vendors, share of ideas and experiences
- Promote, participate and provide professional staff development and collective projects
- Provide a knowledge base of current topics, presentations and events
The ITSSA membership group works together to assist member institutions meet their organisational technology needs in the provision of quality and consistent services to staff and students.
For further information or assistance please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Goals and Objectives
A consolidated vendor engagement model that increases opportunity to utilise combined buying power and negotiate better contract terms, offering and pricing.
Structures that are Opt-In for ITSSA participants as opposed to All-Or-Nothing A streamlined process to collaboratively:
- Develop agreements for the supply of goods and services from vendors
- Develop shared services within the ITSSA group and its members
- Apply for government grant funding for initiatives